2017? Oh am I glad it’s over but for me, my “new year” started on the 7th of September. So for me, 2017 has been and gone. What happened…
- First date to costa
- First kiss (that isn’t influenced by cider)
- Exam results aka my birthday
- 16th birthday, the day I felt old
- Autumn concert with the acapella
- Christmas celebration with my school “family”
- Acabellas my leap of faith but new adventure
- Oxfam society founder, yay!!
- Open evenings to represent my school
- Oxfam training courses
- Running a TED talk society meeting
- Senior choir, hallelujah!!
- New friends that are part of who I am
- Leila my guitar, white acoustic
- First concert/gig
- Psychology, a day without psychology is a day less lived
- My maths study group- I love working with the minds of geniuses
- My bus older sister, popcorn and outnumbered Fridays
- Leadership roles somehow!
- Rock concert audition and cast membership, let the dancer dance
- Open evening speeches, huge step for my confidence
- Application letters and speeches, great experience
Although these are really positive things and I have definitely overachieved so I’m taking some time to rest, there have been less beautiful moments. Heartbreak, low confidence, exam stress, WHY AM I SO TIRED, really long days, essays…
Some days are bad but some days are good but mostly I’m pleased I survived 2017, there were some moments when I thought I wouldn’t.
Here is to another year!